|Industry||Logistics and Supply Chain|
|Job Title||Internal Sales Representative|
|Company's Business||Contract Logistics/ SCM, Projects & Events, Land transport, Airfreight, and Ocean freight|
|Working Locations||Japan, Tokyo|
The client is a global logistics and supply chain expert.
- Responsible for overall volumes / GP from assigned customers.
- Hunting for new business from new and existing (new lane / product) customers.
- Account maintenance of existing business.
- Set up targets of growth agreed by management, develop solutions to the customers.
- Plan / Create strategic sales activities to the target customers.
- Lead assigned customer's RFQ tender/bids.
- Excellent communication skills (Japanese / Preferable English)
- PC skills (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of working experience in forwarding business.
- Good understanding sales process for Air/Ocean Import/Export business and experience required.
- Air / Ocean freight operations knowledge
- Must conduct business in a professional yet friendly manner and continuously show respect for customers and colleagues.
- Team Player