Responsible for supporting customer specific applications, incl. trouble shooting.
- Troubleshoot application-related issues and resolve/escalate as appropriate within defined SLA target
- Efficiently manage multiple assignments with necessary structure and attention to detail.
- Document all assignment activities for review
- Assist with scope definition, create technical specs and manage project from inception to closure
- Proactively identify opportunities for change within the test/production environment to add or enhance
- Services reduce cost, increase efficiency, etc.
- Create scripts, batch files, or other programs to customize software deployment, test application packages, and document results
- Share information/knowledge within team
- Availability for infrequent off-hours (evening, weekend and public holiday) technical support
- Ability to work across teams to improve current processes, design and implement new processes
- Comfortable to work with off-shore resources in different countries and time zones
- Good communications skills
- Good English language skills (written and spoken) preferred.
- Knowledge of logistics preferred.
- Investigation & diagnostic skills
- Technical skills/knowledge (but not limited to)
- Database - SQL