|Industry||Hospital & Health Care|
|Job Title||Administration Executive|
|Company's Business||international healthcare, medical assistance, security services, duty of care, travel, security, medical, risk, mobility, crisis, assistance, health, outsource, care, pandemic, evacuation, safety, expats, and concierge|
The client is in the hospital and healthcare industry who specializes in innovative technology and medical expertise to focus on prevention, offering real-time, actionable insights and on-the-ground quality delivery.
- To provide an end to end service for providers and beneficiaries in Japan from appointment making, issue resolution to claims payment.
- To ensure the accurate and timely processing of Japan Authorizations and attendant Appointments, within company's standards and contractual KPIs
- To ensure the accurate and timely functioning of the Japan Payment Process (JPP) including upload to WPS portals and claim reimbursement
- Help resolve claims issues on behalf of providers and beneficiaries, working with company teams to ensure timely and accurate resolution within TRICARE rules
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Experience demonstrating Customer Service Skills in the private sector.
- Claims/billing Experience
- Knowledge of hospital/medical administration a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to tight timelines
- Proactive problem solver, analytical thinker, good organizational skills
- Comfortable with financial data and reconciliations
- Experience studying or living overseas a plus
Required Work Experience
- Claims and billing in a small to medium size organization, preferably in the healthcare of financial sectors
- Demonstrating customer service skills, preferably in the private sector
- Further education desirable
- Strong “business level” English language skills, both verbal and written
- May be requested to translate invoices from Japanese to English on an “as needs” basis
Travel / Rotation Requirements
Minimal; less than 10%