|Industry||Hospital & Health Care|
|Job Title||Human Resource Executive|
|Company's Business||international healthcare, medical assistance, security services, duty of care, travel, security, medical, risk, mobility, crisis, assistance, health, outsource, care, pandemic, evacuation, safety, expats, and concierge|
The client is in the hospital and healthcare industry who specializes in innovative technology and medical expertise to focus on prevention, offering real-time, actionable insights and on-the-ground quality delivery.
Drives the end to the end recruitment process of all positions by coordinating with country recruitment teams to ensure smooth execution of recruitment activities.
- Maintaining and report recruitment trackers, ensuring that recruitment are to expected timelines and budget. Manages role profiles, job descriptions, role information, data in recruitment platform and digital database; ensuring these are all kept up to date;
- Keeps hiring managers updated on recruitment progress and supports the onboarding of their teams including ensuring that new hires are set up appropriately in our HR systems and new hire processes are in place for effective new employee orientation and new hire experience.
Internal Communications & Engagement
- Supports the internal communication process
- Supports the implementation of employee engagement initiatives
- Captures organization design discussions and makes required changes to organizational charts;
- Collects and maintains the latest organizational charts in HR systems.
- Keeps HR policy folders updated in alignment with overall business policies.
- Supports regional project initiatives and rollout
- Assists with the development of project plans
- Assist with monitoring the activities of project team members, and reports project progress
- Captures and distributes minutes of meetings;
- Supports with putting together presentations, and updating HR reports and dashboard
- Assists with organizing weekly and monthly meetings with regional HR teams and other key stakeholders
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Degree from a reputable institute
- Min 3 years HR generalist experience
- Language: Native Japanese and excellent command of written and oral English
- Effective in planning & aligning priorities
- Resilient & result oriented
- Interpersonal savvy & customer-centric
- Meticulous & accurate
- Learning agile
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment