|Industry||Hospital & Health Care|
|Job Title||Account Manager|
|Company's Business||international healthcare, medical assistance, security services, duty of care, travel, security, medical, risk, mobility, crisis, assistance, health, outsource, care, pandemic, evacuation, safety, expats, and concierge|
The client is in the hospital and healthcare industry who specializes in innovative technology and medical expertise to focus on prevention, offering real-time, actionable insights and on-the-ground quality delivery.
- Effectively account manage and retain all existing clients and achieve and exceed 100% of renewal gross profit sales budget on time.
- Ensure the sales end to end process is followed effectively and renewals are executed in a timely manner before expiry.
- Maximize cross and up sell opportunities with existing clients. Achieve and exceed 100% of allocated account extension business sales target.
- Foster business development opportunities with existing clients across borders internationally.
- Maximize business development opportunities with other channel Joint Ventures/partners including Control Risks, insurance brokers, insurers, travel management companies, Medaire, and other partners in the region.
- Develop and implement strategic Account Management Plans for key clients
- Fully own all aspects of the client onboarding, utilization drive, reporting, complaint handling and internal
advocacy on behalf of the client.
- Anticipate and uncover customer needs, requirements and market trends, identify buying influences and develop
contacts at the highest levels within existing accounts.
- • Manage company's level of service quality in the provision of medical and security solutions to the designated client base across the region. Provide continued operational liaison and review to ensure consistent service delivery through the development of Service Level Agreements
- Understand of key market competitors and able differentiate our services against them.
- Proficient with all company systems and processes, in particular, Salesforce and CPQ.
- Ensure all sales administration: sales pipelines, sales forecasts, client activity, client mapping and information in Salesforce is accurate, reliable and timely and Quality KPIs for sales performance
- Ensure sound understanding of the value proposition of all company's products and services, through proactive self-directive elearning and Develop and maintain a sales pipeline for extension opportunities for all types of services
- Proficiency in using social media and LinkedIn to build pipeline and professional brand as expert in our field as
well as identifying client’s stakeholders
- Support Accounts Receivable by ensuring escalation within the client when monies have not been received by agreed client payment terms.
- Ensure timely issuing of the client invoice once signed COS and PO (if required) is received.
- Act as the primary inter-department liaison on operational/administrative matters with support from the Client Services Team for a client.
- Support the Client Services and/or Account Management Director as required, and work with other Business Development Managers and Account Managers within the region on key clients or prospects, including renewals, tenders, up-selling and cross border sales.
- Establish close professional relationships with sales team in other regions, to support and facilitate inbound and outbound cross border sales opportunities.
- Undertake project work or reasonable duties as requested by your Direct or Functional Manager.
- To work within, promote and ensure compliance with company's WH&S, policies, practices, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and corporate values.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated track record in managing account portfolio
- Proven experience in developing engagement strategies and managing complex accounts.
- Ability to develop, manage and progress a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Experience in formal Sales Methodology & Process.
- Action and detail orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative, innovative and uses initiative
- Strategic thinking and critical judgment.
- Customer orientation (internal and/or external customers).
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Technical/Functional Expertise.
Required Work Experience
- Track record of success in account management – minimum 3 years. Especially, renewable annual contract business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and close a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated successes in being part of a team to successfully account manage a portfolio of clients.
- Demonstrated success in using communication skills.
- Team player – evidence of being able to work in a sales team.
- Degree qualified
- Advance degree helpful but not mandatory.
- Experience & training in formal Sales Methodology.
- Native Japanese and Fluent in English
Travel / Rotation Requirements
- Moderate travel may be required within Japan and occasional international travel as required.