Sales team of a global toy company is seeking for a Senior Sales Executive (Distributor / Wholesale). This role is to develop business strategies and manage relationships with assigned customers to achieve sales, profit and market share objectives for the company, through the efficient use of trade investment and category management principles.
- Achieve sales volume and revenue targets for assigned key accounts, financial goals and performance metrics, inventory days, receivables, etc.
- Build strategic partnership with key customers through joint-business plan and strong executions.
- Drive go-to-market plan for the customers to achieve short term and long-term business objectives that maximize profits and category share.
- Analyze POS and market data to monitor sales trends, identify and report on opportunities and risks, maximise incremental business.
- Provide accurate sales/ sales forecast data and market intelligence to facilitate effective inventory planning and stock management decisions.
- Follow through the sales process by effective communication with various stakeholders and internal business units, such as marketing, sales administration, logistics and finance,
- Champion any new channel opportunities through clear communication of the opportunities and customer requirements.
- 7+ years sales experience (prefer with distributor/wholesaler/FMCG industry)
- Native Japanese and business level of English is plus
- Experience in business negotiation with distributor is plus
- Experience in leading key account or joint business plan
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Energetic and fast learner with a can-do attitude and flexibility
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Have the power of perseverance
- Good IT or digital business knowledge is preferred
- Skilled in MS office – Excel is a must