|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Company's Business||Multi-robot systems and Cloud robotics|
|Working Locations||Tokyo Japan|
|Salary||JPY 8.5M to JPY 12M|
The client is a global technology startup who specializes in cloud robotics solutions. The client’s platform enables more simplified and safe communication between robots and cloud which allows business operations and services to run seamlessly.
We are looking for Business Development Manager who is a talented and ambitious individual with a can-do attitude to help revolutionize robotics. We’re creating a whole new generation of robotic platforms. The business development team, which you will be part of, is responsible for collecting intelligence from the industry, providing feedback to our management team/product team and developing business deals to bring the success of our platform.
- Identify trend-setting ideas/products in relevant fields by researching industry and related events, publications, and corporate announcements, etc and provide feedback to our management team and product team
- Develop strong relationships with our clients/business partners and propose business deals by discovering win-win scenario
- Prioritize potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, product potential, and financials; evaluating options; aligning with internal priorities
- Help close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in engineering or tech-related industry, particularly ICT and/or robotics.
- Nice to have: 3PL experience/logistics experience
- At least 3-5 years of business-to-business corporate-level experience in consulting, investment banking, sales, and/or marketing
- Strong leadership to influence people
- Strong market research and strategic analysis skills
- Strong presentation skills with a proven track record
- Excellent Japanese communication skills (both verbal and written) and understanding of Japanese business manner
- Good communication skills in English to drive international deals
- Solid track record in closing deals with clients
- Organized, punctual, and strong attention to details
- Advanced technical degree or MBA from a top international school
- Prior experience in ICT and/or robotics