|Industry||Logistics and Supply Chain|
|Job Title||IT Management Department|
|Company's Business||Contract Logistics/ SCM, Projects & Events, Land transport, Airfreight, and Ocean freight|
|Working Locations||Japan, Tokyo|
The client is in the logistics and supply chain support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management.
Maintenance of network/computer hardware / software systems including maintenance and monitoring of active data network and network-related equipment
- Configuring and installing Cisco network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls)
- Set up and install infra related equipment and applications (e.g., servers, switches, printers, scanners).
- Performing server/network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, security configurations and vulnerability/security breaches
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems
- Maintain the standards for server installations and applications
- Main task includes:
- Network monitoring
- Keeping an eye out for needed updates
- Installing and implementing security programs
- Monitoring network traffic and bottleneck
- Good communications skills
- Basic English (both written and spoken)
- Understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design
- Windows Server Basic Knowledge.
Experiences and Qualifications
- LAN and WAN experience
- Network security experience
- Server Setup and Application installation