|Industry||Logistics and Supply Chain|
|Job Title||Key Account / Vertical Market Executive (Automotive)|
|Company's Business||Contract Logistics/ SCM, Projects & Events, Land transport, Airfreight, and Ocean freight|
|Working Locations||Japan, Tokyo|
The client is in the logistics and supply chain support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management.
Manage the sales activities of Air, Ocean and contract logistics to meet revenue, profit, volume and agreed performance targets.
Responsible for Key account customer relationship management and country’s growth in vertical market. The candidate to have a passion in Automotive Industry is welcome.
- Create written strategic action plans for customer management and expansion.
- Able to work well with Global/Regional VM + KAM network.
- Manage RFP process to include solution design concepts, deadlines, supply added information, presentation, process/status tracking
- Maintaining and developing from existing customer assigned and next key accounts.
- Demonstrate and drive a team to visit a sufficient number of customers and maintain up-to-date customer profiles in CRM system
- Improve the quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining solid sales growth of VM as well as supporting local sales staff in Japan and network countries.
- Work closely with operation team to ensure operation efficiency to fit customer’s requirements.
- Maintain good communications with all customers.
- Good understanding of air and ocean business and experience is required.
- Inter-personal, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a team-based environment, and to manage the change.
Experiences and Qualifications
- University graduate
- 3 years or above experience in this industry and major account success.
- Good business communication skill with both English and Japanese.
- E – E1 sales