|Industry||Hospital & Health Care|
|Job Title||Medical Records Executive|
|Company's Business||international healthcare, medical assistance, security services, duty of care, travel, security, medical, risk, mobility, crisis, assistance, health, outsource, care, pandemic, evacuation, safety, expats, and concierge|
The client is in the hospital and healthcare industry who specializes in innovative technology and medical expertise to focus on prevention, offering real-time, actionable insights and on-the-ground quality delivery.
- Responsible for the efficient processing of TRICARE beneficiary medical records within their AORs, working in coordination with JPP Lead and in-country teams to facilitate the timely submission of medical records.
- Processing received medical documentation, assessing the accuracy of documentation and assessing the need for translation of documentation in a timely manner.
- Work closely with JPP team to back up the operation when needed
- Processing medical information received via fax, email, mail or other online portals to ensure medical documentation aligns to the correct beneficiary and where applicable is processed for translation.
- Responsible for the operational adherence to all data protection standards from client and all applicable national or supra-national legislations.
- Liasing with health care providers to facilitate the timely release of medical information following inpatient and outpatient treatment.
- Ensuring service standards are maintained to meet KPIs and internal company's standards
- Generating reports for outstanding medical records and following the procedure for each medical provider to request any outstanding records as appropriate. Where applicable or support is required escalating any delays to the appropriate in-country support staff.
- Providing consent forms as applicable for the release of medical information
- Back up JPP team in claims payment and others when needed
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Administration processes and systems.
- Basic knowledge of national data protection legislation and processes.
- Basic knowledge of Health Information management principles.
- Professional approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Compliance mindset
- Able to work to tight timelines
- Copes with pressurized environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Required Work Experience
- Experience in administrative roles and processing of sensitive materials
- Qualification by experience in Administrative functions or through higher education.
- Strong English language skills
- Second language as available for provider interaction
Travel / Rotation Requirements
- Limited travel requirement