|Industry||Manufacturing, IT, Logistics|
|Job Title||Operations & Logistics Manager|
|Company's Business||Manufacturing/Mattresses/Sleeping Products|
|Working Locations||Japan, Remote|
The client is one of the fastest growing European tech startups specializing is mattresses and sleeping products.
• You will be responsible for all areas related to Logistics and Fulfillment: Supply chain, logistics, lean management, inventory management for Japan.
• You will be responsible for coordinating with our external partners, including warehouses, couriers, call centers, and suppliers
• You will be identifying operational weaknesses and develop optimization proposals for Japan
• As the company is growing exponentially you will have to implement relevant and efficient processes
• At least 2 years of solid experience in of Supply Chain/Fulfillment Management
• Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Logical and Analytical skills
• Must have a strategic mindset and able to drive high impact decisions and collaboration among different business units.
• You are motivated and eager to learn
• You are not afraid to negotiate, train, manage and push yourself out of your comfort zone