|Industry||Manufacturing, Printing, Weaving|
|Job Title||Sales Engineer|
|Company's Business||Manufacturing/Electronics/Graphics/Pharmaceutical Applications|
|Working Locations||Japan, Remote|
The client is the leading manufacturer of precision fabrics from monofilaments for the screen printing and filtration markets.
- Identifying & Establish New Client/Account business opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationship to consulting services, providing solution to ensure a positive customer experience, before and after sales
- Responsible for the sustainable growth of both sales revenue and profit with company products in the respective Filtration applications for new prospects and existing customers.
- Develop and independently manage the process filtration sales plan and activity that covers: field sales action plan, sales targets, customer visits, Presentation, Proposals, Negotiations, Contract Term.
- To Compile Technical checklist for the Fabrication Department.
- To Update/ Input of customer information into Sales CRM database system on timely basis.
- Understand and analyze customers’ needs for Process Filtration segment, securing customers advantages and benefits and connected strategies to penetrate into the market and analyze how they relate to the client's products
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience with Sales experience in B2B in process industry such as Chemical, Minerals, Life Science Market and Pharmaceutical
- Able to understand Technical Term and drawings.
- Process Filtration knowledge would be an advantage
- Dynamic, Pro-active work style and Good team player, self-motivated, well-organized and result-oriented
- Good PC skills (MS-Office, ERP-system and Lotus Notes, CRM System)